Guidelines for Podium Presentations:
- Podium presenters will be allocated a 20-minute time slot.
- Typically, this is divided up as a 15-17 minute presentation with the last 3-5 minutes reserved for questions and answers.
- There will be a moderator in the room to keep time and introduce speakers. Presenters are asked to stay within their 20-minute time allocation and will not be given leeway to extend their time slot.
- Clickers and laser pointers will be provided in each room for presenter use.
- We request Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (or other Microsoft compatible software) to ensure software support in each presentation room.
- Presenters should bring their presentations with them (i.e., flash drive, disk, etc.) to upload in their designated presentation rooms during morning registration. It would also be wise to bring a copy of the presentation in a pdf format in case there are compatibility issues.
- Presentation files should be named started with the presenters last name, i.e., “Smith_MGRS research presentation”.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations:
- The poster session is scheduled for 3:00 pm – 4:25 pm. Poster presenters are expected to be present at their poster for the duration of the session.
- Poster size must be within 36 x 48″.
- Poster boards and thumbtacks will be provided.
Further presentation questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org