Seminar Presentation Format
Participants are responsible for bringing their presentation on the day of the event. This includes bringing PowerPoint/Slideshow on flash drive or own printed poster.
The following guidelines have been adopted for seminar presentation:
- Abstracts scheduled for oral presentation will be grouped by topic.
- Talks are to be 20 minutes long followed by 5 minutes for questions. Moderators will be present in room to help keep time and give the 5-minute and 1 minute warning.
- Slide font type should be easily legible. A minimum font size of Arial 18 or its equivalent is recommended.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their presentation on the day of the event. Presentations will be loaded prior to each oral session.
The poster session is two hours in length. Authors should be available during that time to answer questions, expand on the material, and take part in discussions. The following guidelines have been adopted:
- Abstracts scheduled for poster session presentation will be grouped by topic.
- Poster presentations should be no longer than 10 minutes to allow judges adequate time for scoring!
- Posters should be mounted on assigned boards. Your poster number will be posted on your board prior to set up.
- Posters should be no larger than 48″ x 36″ or 4′ x 3′.
- Type should be easily legible at a distance of several feet.
- Poster pins/Velcro tags will be provided at the front desk.